This 4-week Tarot intensive is designed for new and seasoned readers alike. Together we will embark on a journey through the entire deck, exploring how Tarot can be used as a tool to support us as we encounter the inevitable challenges that arise as spiritual beings living in a physical world.
You will learn:
• How to choose and maintain your Tarot deck
• Meanings for each of the 78 cards
• How to work with reversals (cards that appear upside down in a Tarot spread)
• How to interpret a card when you can’t remember its meaning
• Simple Tarot spreads that offer powerful guidance
All workshops in this series will be held from 6:30-9:00 pm at SheBreathes Balance & Wellness Studio.
Tuesday Nov. 7 The Major Arcana
Tuesday Nov. 14 The Minor Arcana – Part 1
Tuesday Nov. 21 The Minor Arcana – Part 2
Tuesday Nov. 28 The Court Cards
Please bring a traditional 78 card Tarot deck, a notebook and an inquiring mind. All levels of experience are welcome.
[via the SheBreathes website]